Saturday 17 September 2016

Troy can Monster

Hi everyone it’s only me Olga….

I thought I’d let you know how Troy’s training is going, firstly he is not listening to me at all, I told him when we go out in the car he has to sing because Dad loves it when we do. Troy looked at me and said “why”? – I said “errmm because we do, because Dad loves to join in, I’ll show you what I mean when we go out”. 

After our tea Mum and Dad got their boots on which only means one thing ‘walkies’, so I got up and started jumping about and singing, I told Troy to join in, but he didn’t ohhh no that goody four paws sat down waiting for Dad to come back with our leads. Troy stayed where he was whilst Dad put his head collar on, and then he gave him a treat and said he was a good boy!

I was jumping about like I always do and Dad shouted at me! I didn’t get a treat - how rude Dad! When we got in the back of the car, I told Troy we have to start singing, and we must shout at every dog that we pass to tell them where we are going. “Why Olga” – wow Troy you are going to get on my nerves very quick if you keep asking me Why! for everything.



As we set off in the car I spotted a Dog and started shouting, Dad joined in as well shouting “Olga! Olga Olga” I followed that with “Woof Woof Woof” hehe, see I told you Dad likes to sing. Troy doesn’t sing he just sits there and watches everything go by, I had to tell him it’s not much fun singing on your own, so I ended up giving up and sat next to Troy watching the cars go by – boring! Dad gave us both a treat when we stopped.. see Dad does love my singing.

When we got to Louis’s beach I showed Troy what he needs to do with those pesky birds… oh my goodness he is rubbish!!! I told him that we have to clear them off by running and shouting at them and I showed him how to do it, but instead of following me he stood there and said “Why?” - “Why? - because Louis said we have to, and all our friends on here do it, honestly Troy I wonder about you sometimes, it’s clear you have never owned a beach before” – “Olga who’s Louis and what’s a beach?” – see this is what I’m up against.



Dad took MY NEW BALL with us and we played chase, obviously I am loads better at that game than Troy, but Mum said I have to let him win sometimes because he cries if I don’t – the big girl. As we ran down the beach, Troy took off in front of me and wondered where he was going, so I followed him and then all of sudden he stopped and nearly fell over the top of him, “Troyyyyyy what are you doing you stupid thing!” he said “Olga look at that, it’s a big monster!” It was massive, I said “ermmmm stay here and guard it I’ll go and get Dad” I ran back to get Dad, and when we got back Troy had stayed where I told him he said he was guarding the monster- well done Troy I told Dad to give him a treat hahaha …


Troy was very pleased with himself and kept going on and on about being a monster catcher – yeah yeah Troy don’t get too big for your paws you’re still new here, and have a lot to learn.

When we got home, Dad washed all the sand off me and Mum got my towel to dry me off, Troy on the other hand wasn’t for getting a wash, he took off down the garden and wouldn’t go to Dad. It was funny watching Dad trying to tempt Troy with treats, he was having none of it. In the end Dad pretended to turn the water off and I went back outside and Dad made a big fuss of me and gave me lots of treats, Troy felt left out and came up for the treats, and that’s when Dad got him hahahha he ended up having a wash after all.

When we finally got inside, Dad had a big stretch on the floor next to me and Troy jumped on him and licked his face and fur haha Troy wouldn’t let Dad get up until he had given him a wash hahahah..Dad was shouted “Louis, Olga, Troy get off” I was laughing so much I couldn’t do anything to help Dad, both Mum and Dad seem to go through all our names before they get to Troy hahaha when he finally let Dad go he was dripping wet after the Troy wash….



After our big run it was time for bed, Dad always carries me up to bed because my legs are sore after I’ve been running, and he fluffs my duvet up before I get in and snuggle in for the night. I told Troy it was his turn to wake Dad up because I’ve been doing it for ages, so I explained that I will give him a nudge when it’s time and all he has to do is stand next to Dad and stare at him, “Have you got that Troy? Do you know what you have to do?” – “Yep I got that, you wake me up and I wake Dad up – got it”. When Dad came to bed he fluffed Troy’s duvet up and for some reason his bed looked comfier than mine, so I thought I’m not having this! 


So as soon as Dad made the room dark I whispered to Troy “Right time to wake Dad up” "What already Olga?” – “Yes Troy do as you’re told!” So Troy got up and stood next to Dad, and whilst he was stood there staring I got up and swapped beds – ohhh yes this is loads better to stretch out in. Dad told Troy to go to bed, and when he tired to get back in his box he spotted me, “Olgaaaa moveeee that’s my bed” – “Haha Troy snooze you lose, there’s a perfectly good bed there get in and go to sleep”

He has soooo much to learn....

See you soon
Lots of Love

Olga and Troy Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment